Recipes

Afternoon Tea Churros Apple Dapple Cake Asmie's Kitchen Food Competition Winners Baby Girl's Fried Rice Bean Pudding Beet Eggs and Hash Birthday Cake Bread Bread Upma Cabbage Curry Sauce Cake Chicken Jalfrezi Chicken Karahi Chicken pepper soup Chinese Soup with Tofu Coconut Curry Gravy with Corned Beef and Veggies Coloured Dot Cake Coloured Pancakes Corn Courgette Cakes Courgette Ratatouille Doughnuts Egg and Veggies Soup Egg Manchurian Egg plant pomodoro noodles Egg Vegetable Samosa and Spring Rolls Eggs and Potato Dish Ewedu Soup Fish / Seafood Fish Fried Rice Fish Stir Fry fondant icing Fried rice Frittata Ghanaian Yam Balls Greenish pancake Groundnut Soup Interview with Asma'u Sada : Asmie's Kitchen Interview with Hafsah Iftikhar Lattice pie crust Mashed Yam with Egg Meat Meat Pie Mixed Potatoes & veggies Mixed Sweet Potatoes and Eggs Mkhwani with Groundnut Flour Noodle Soup Noodles Stir fry Oats Soup Oats Upma Ordeaburg Pancakes with Spicy Veggies Sauce Pasta pepper steaks Potato -Veggies Delicacy Potato relish Potato Strips & Veggies Potatoes Pounded yam with Moringa Soup Rice Rice dish Roasted Potato Jackets and Onions Samosa Savoury Cups 2 Scrambled eggs and veggies Semovita Congee Semovita Masa with Bitterleaf Soup Soup Spaghetti Stir Fry Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Stewed Garden Egg with Boiled Yam Stir Fry Tofu and Veggies Stuffed Semovita with Tomato Sauce Tart Cake with Buttercream Icing Tofu Sauce Tomato & spring onion Vegetable Biryani Vegetable CanapeÅ› Vegetable Chop Suey Vegetable Sauce Veggies Veggies Heart Pancake Veggies Salad on Sliced Cucumber Veggies Sweet Potatoes Waina with Waterleaf Soup Yam Yam cups Yam flour

Interview with Hafsah Iftikhar : Food Blogger & Owner Of Haffa's Kitchen Adventures

13:58 Asmie's Kitchen 3 Comments


 Hafsah Iftikhar is the owner of the fabulous Haffa's Kitchen Adventures. She is an exceptional Chef with a great passion for cooking.
     *** THE INTERVIEW!!! ***

*Admin: We will like to know who Hafsah Iftikhar is and what your blog entails.

 Hafsah: My blog is regarding the simplest of recipes for the new comers, like myself..as the name suggests its all abt adventures in my kitchen which ive gone through while learning how to cook.

* Admin: Who motivated you to cook?

Hafsah:  They say road to ur husband's heart routes through his stomach..thats true for me, my inspiration my hubby

* Admin: What is your favourite ingredient?

Hafsah:  I believe that taste comes with right amount of ingredient at the right time so there is no specific ingredient i can't live without.

*Admin: Can you tell us your kitchen blunder?

Hafsah: I can think of 2 blunder...can't decide which one was a bigger blunder.
My first try to chicken biryani,which was never meant to be...i really feel sad for the pain and agony the poor chicken had to go through :p
Seondly, trying to impress my  hubby 3rd day of my marriage i decided to make coffee...a hot mug of coffee on the winter night was ready with a creamy heart in the centre..it wasn't until my hubby tasted it. Then I realized i added 2 teaspoons of salt instead of sugar..hahaha ...i cudn't forget his face once he had a sip of it.
P.S till date my mother in law is unaware of the incident
.
* Admin: Favorite Pakistani recipe?

Hafsah: Pulao..any sort...probably because I've almost never faltered in it.

* Admin: What's your unforgettable  Kitchen incident?

Hafsah: Being naive to cooking in the beginning i used to cook following others' recipes..i had no estimation...just stick to the recipe was my way. Once i had to use 1/4kg onions n i wasn't at all sure how many onions to use. I just blindly googled it. How much is 1/4kg onions in quantity. in urdu(aik pao pyaz kitney hotay hien) what made it funny was when my saw it once he returned from job ...hahaha he was like WTH.
After that my hubby agreed to buy me a weight scale ;)

* Admin: How do you know you wanted to become a chef?

Hafsah: Definitely after my marriage once i realized my hubby was a food lover.

Admin: Where do you see food blogging years to come?

Hafsah: Any where, where delicious food is served but nothing in the world is like pakistani food.

*Admin: Can you tell us what motivated you to start a food blog?

Hafsah: Being a doctor by profession and no job i was damn bored once my hubby was in office. Especially once his job demanded long working hours, he introduced me to blogging. I happily dived into it in order to kill my boredom. Infact he thought i would b more interested in medical related blog,but i had other plans

* Admin:Do you have any adventurous dish ?

 Hafsah: Adventurous dish -  I'm still searching for that moment. May be if i become a master chef judge some day then ill be able to answer precisely.

*Admin : What is your expectation regarding food blog?

  Hafsah: Last question: may be when smelling or tasting food online becomes possible some day :p
(c) Asmie's Kitchen
   *           *         *www.haffaskitchen.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanku so much Asma for inviting me for interview. It was a great pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know about Hafsah...you are doing really a good job...stay blessed

    ReplyDelete

Pages